Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Edmonton Tour

Hello! Everyone! On last Saturday, I went to Edmonton with my friends – Bond, Hansen, Aya, and Yukie who are my schoolmates. I just drove my car without rotation for 8 hours. However, it was no problem to me because my task was vehicle driver in military service for an instant. So, I can drive a car for 12 hours a day. D’you think am I pulling your leg? But it’s true. I’m so so so strong at driving a car.



Anyway, when we arrived to Edmonton at 1 P.M, at first, we’ve had a lunch in the West Edmonton Mall for 1 hour. However, because too many people were in there, we had no enough seats. But it was not important. The more people were in there, the more we were excited. After lunch, we’ve done shopping until 4 P.M. In there, many shops which weren’t in Calgary have waited for us.



After shopping, we sight saw inside the mall. We could see the Water Park, Aqua Park, in which we saw the seal show, and amusement park. What an awesome place!! It was so interesting and enjoyable experiences. And then, we had a supper at the Jungle Jim, which is a kind of restaurant. Its interior was so funny. Inside this restaurant, it looked like real jungle. You can see the restaurant through of pictures.



"The Edmonton is so nice city!!!!
I recommend going trip
to the Edmonton!!!"
P.S - the picture is comming soon!!

2 comments:

Hsiao-Yen said...

Hi Jacob,
I agree with you because before my host family and I went to there and I also have a lot of fun in there. did you go to pool to play water?

marvin said...

WOW! you make me want to go to Edmonton!! Ok, I'll try to go there in August! thanx a lot Jacob;) and I hope to visit your home when your mom come to Canada!